Great news with the AGR CC sign-up bonus!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_traveler

Engineer
My BIL was targeted a while ago for the 32,000 point bonus for the AGR MasterCard.
smile.gif
However, by the time he got around to getting the card, it was down to the 12,000 point bonus.
sad.gif

His billing cycle ended yesterday. Guess what?
huh.gif
He received 32,000 points!
biggrin.gif

And since I am allowed to use them (since he doesn't travel by train
ohmy.gif
and would rather fly
ohmy.gif
), I going to do a lot of damage with those 20K extra points!
tongue.gif

Congratulations - none of my relatives like me THAT much. :(

Wow...there is no way I could pry any CC rewards from any of my family member's hands. My parents were whining the ohter day that they didnt' want to "waste" 100K amex points on some flights. They probably have 500K points...they should give them to me!!!

:giggle: Yeah, I'm trying to persuade some of my credit worthy relatives to let me manage a credit card or two for them, y'know the easy ones with no ann fee and min spend but decent bonuses. So far no dice :(

My BIL was targeted a while ago for the 32,000 point bonus for the AGR MasterCard.
smile.gif
However, by the time he got around to getting the card, it was down to the 12,000 point bonus.
sad.gif

His billing cycle ended yesterday. Guess what?
huh.gif
He received 32,000 points!
biggrin.gif

And since I am allowed to use them (since he doesn't travel by train
ohmy.gif
and would rather fly
ohmy.gif
), I going to do a lot of damage with those 20K extra points!
tongue.gif
In the Spirit of Christmas in June, How Would You Like to Pay for a 2 Zone Trip from AUS-MIA so I can Complete My Quest to Ride Every LD Route in Amtrak??? :D You Dont need a Million Points sitting in the Bank Dave, Help out a Poor Retired Person! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:hi: Congrats, I know you Treat Family to Airline Miles also, What Goes Around Comes Around so you Deserve the Points! :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
I won't even give AGR points to my family or girlfriend. Im stingy. And proud.
You won't give AGR points to your g/f??? :angry: What won't she give you?? :ph34r: Remember, if Mama ain't happy, no one's happy :help:

I won't even give AGR points to my family or girlfriend. Im stingy. And proud.
Stringy, Ha!I "steal" CO, UA, and AGR points from my kids and wife.

Of course, they expect me to TAKE THEM once or twice a year on the AT, but we are able to go with two bedrooms, each way, every year, so in this case, "stealing is good".

Besides, as I often tell my three younger kids, "whatever you THINK is yours, is REALLY mine", at least until you are 18.

And then I reverse my wife's mantra of "what's mine is mine, and what's yours is mine" when it comes to AGR points.........

Well I can't even play that game because I don't know anyone who loves the trains like I do that have any points at all. I have a friend with 88 points. I can't do a thing with that. Oh well.

Back