Gone for a week!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnny.menhennet

Conductor
Hey everyone! Just wanted to remind y'all that I'll be absent for the next while. I leave tomorrow morning for San Jose where thee is no wifi, and Sunday for Quincy with a stopover at the Western Pacific RR Museum. I'm flying back specially next Friday night because I have the biggest tae-kwon-do evaluation of my life starting the morning of Saturday the 11th. I am not bringing my laptop, and so will not likely participate in any discussions till next Sunday at the earliest. Hope all remains normal here, and if anyone actually needs to contact me past now, my personal email is johnny dot menhennet at gmail dot com, as I may take my dad's phone and quickly check that periodically, but still infrequently. Hope that is a necessity though. Hope I'll see a lot of Feather River trains!

Last edited by a moderator:
johnny.menhennet said:
1344060699[/url]' post='384968']Hey everyone! Just wanted to remind y'all that I'll be absent for the next while. I leave tomorrow morning for San Jose where thee is no wifi, and Sunday for Quincy with a stopover at the Western Pacific RR Museum. I'm flying back specially next Friday night because I have the biggest tae-kwon-do evaluation of my life starting the morning of Saturday the 11th. I am not bringing my laptop, and so will not likely participate in any discussions till next Sunday at the earliest. Hope all remains normal here, and if anyone actually needs to contact me past now, my personal email is (deleted by moderator), as I may take my dad's phone and quickly check that periodically, but still infrequently. Hope that is a necessity though. Hope I'll see a lot of Feather River trains!
Safe Travels :hi:

Regards,

Arnold (AutoTrDvr)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back