Getting trips to show on app

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blondninja

Service Attendant
Hi there. For some reason I couldn't get a trip to display properly on line yesterday so I had to call

In and book by phone which I never do.

My agr shows on the reservation but I can't get it to reflect on the app unless I search by the reservation number. Even then it does not pull through to reflect on my upcoming trips.

Is there any solution to this or does one just need to print the email to have the QR code when on the train?

Thanks in advance.

You could save the eTicket as a PDF or other type of document on your phone (I use DocsToGo) then you would not have to worry about having a connection.

I always print out my tickets ... just in case my phone acts up. Also, the conductor can pull up your reservation on his "scanner" using your name.

No, anything that is called in does not show up automagically on the app. You can take a screen cap of the ticket after you bring it up on the app by typing in the res number and it will be available all the time in your pictures.

Yeah, nothing shows up unless it was purchased with the app or an online purchase. Anything else has to be looked up manually. Still, on iOS an e-Ticket can be sent to Passbook or whatever they're calling it these days.

Back