Fire on Amtrak Car

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you nuts? #1, the Texas Eagle doesn't go to Pontiac, which is in Michigan. #2, it doesn't ride with crapbox Horizon coaches. That's a Wolverine.

Are you nuts? #1, the Texas Eagle doesn't go to Pontiac, which is in Michigan. #2, it doesn't ride with crapbox Horizon coaches. That's a Wolverine.
Green Maned Lion: The Texas Eagle does travel through Pontiac, Illinois. As you said, this train, Horizon coaches pictured, is a Lincoln Service train.

Cheers,

David Z

Chicago, IL

Green Maned Lion: The Texas Eagle does travel through Pontiac, Illinois. As you said, this train, Horizon coaches pictured, is a Lincoln Service train.

Cheers,

David Z

Chicago, IL
I checked the TEs schedule when I made that post. Apparently, my eyes aren't what the used to be, so I appologize for my comment about it being in Michigan and that the TE doesn't run through it. But I do stand by my comment that they don't run with Horizons!

Cheers,

David Z

Chicago, IL
I checked the TEs schedule when I made that post. Apparently, my eyes aren't what the used to be, so I appologize for my comment about it being in Michigan and that the TE doesn't run through it. But I do stand by my comment that they don't run with Horizons!

ok its the Lincoln service. anyword on what caused the battery's to catch fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back