Finally get to ride the train again!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amtrak Kid

Service Attendant
Hello all,

I havnt really been posting much on here, but i thought id let everyone know im finally getting to ride the train again! Im taking train 48 to chicago the 21st of this month. I'll be returning on the 23rd. Is the diner lite operating on this train? Also, what are the chances of ugrading en-route on the return trip?

Thanks

Corey

No diner lite on the LSL at this time, and hopefully never.

Chance of an upgrade, I'm not so sure. You might have a chance though as things are just starting to get busy. Check the website and see how many rooms are left right now to help guess your odds.

Hi,Where on the website can you check to see remaining rooms?

Thanks
You can't specifically see how many rooms are left, but you can get an idea just by heading to Amtrak's website. Select your date of travel, origin and destination, and then select 8 adults traveling. When you go to the next page and then click on the "accomodations" button, the drop downs for both roomettes and bedrooms will show a maximum choice of 8. If it shows 8, then you don't know if it is exactly 8 or if there are more than 8 left.

However, if there are less than 8 of that room type left, then the drop down will show the exact count of how many rooms are left on that train on that day, and between those origin and destination points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back