Favorite Posts of the Year

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny.menhennet

Conductor
Seeing as we're nearing the end of 2011, a somewhat-hellish year for Amtrak in the luck department, despite setting new ridership and revenue records on most trains, I was wondering, for those who are able to do so, what your favorite posts/comments were for the year.

My favorite definitely came from Guest_George_B, on the "Top Ten Questions for Joseph Boardman" thread from September:

I'd ask him "If a train leaves Chicago at 1:30 heading west at 45 MPH, and a train leaves Los Angeles at 4:45 heading east at 50 MPH, at what point would they both go in to Service Disruption and which one would be more behind schedule?"

Seeing as we're nearing the end of 2011, a somewhat-hellish year for Amtrak in the luck department, despite setting new ridership and revenue records on most trains, I was wondering, for those who are able to do so, what your favorite posts/comments were for the year.
Difficult to choose one, I would say all those posts by USRail_21 about hypothetical insane train routes and the discussions that followed were, well, interesting to say the least
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoy EVERY Post on AU, even the ones I disagree with or are flat wrong!I learn alot just from reading even though Im one of those experienced, opinionated members that thinks they know alot about Trains! :lol: But if forced to choose, Id say the Trip Reports, especially with Pictures and Videos (some rival Spielberg!)that include Music would have to be @ the top of the list! What a great site, Best one going! :wub: :excl: :excl: :excl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back