Fangs very much

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHamilton

Engineer
AU Supporting Member
Gathering Team Member
From Facebook:

394323_10151044423022374_717235948_n.jpg

Wow. Surprisingly well-done and from a visual standpoint, extremely cool.

That said, I'd almost worry that it's a hazard in the sense that it would be very distracting to other drivers.

...the logo matches what's on the zoo's website, but I wonder why the text is in English?
Note the "uk.zoo.dk" URL -- if you click on the small Danish flag at the top, you'll go to "www.zoo.dk," with the text in Danish.

Since English is the second language of most everyone in Denmark and the countries surrounding it, it makes sense to me that they'd have an English site, rather than sites in Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, etc.

...the logo matches what's on the zoo's website, but I wonder why the text is in English?
Note the "uk.zoo.dk" URL -- if you click on the small Danish flag at the top, you'll go to "www.zoo.dk," with the text in Danish.

Since English is the second language of most everyone in Denmark and the countries surrounding it, it makes sense to me that they'd have an English site, rather than sites in Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, etc.
Website, yeah. But I think he was referring to the text on the bus itself. But perhaps the other side of the bus has Danish.

There are buses in my city that have "wrap" ads in English on one side, Spanish on the other. And that doesn't seem especially out of place.

I'd imagine it's the same for English there.

Back