Family Sleeper

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diane

Train Attendant
Are you able to set up the child beds independently of the adult beds? It would be nice to be able to keep the seating and then have the child bed set up.

Thanks,

Diane

Diane,

Yes the child beds function independently from the adult beds. So it is possible to set up only the child beds, while still leaving the main couch for the adults.

If you do this though, make sure that you talk nicely to the attendant. It is a little extra work for him or her to have to come back twice. A little extra in the tip would also be in order.

Ps. When the child beds are down though, you loose the ability to have the small table set up.

Hey thanks Alan! I kind of thought that might be the case. I am trying to plan ahead. It is good to know about the table, I hadn't even considered a table.

Five days and counting until our trip. Is the wait torture for everybody?

Thanks

Diane

Diane said:
Five days and counting until our trip. Is the wait torture for everybody?
Thanks

Diane
Yep! Those last few days before getting on the train seem to take forever...the day can't get here soon enough.

I'm in the same boat. I leave for my Christmas vacation on Thursday, and I can't wait!

Is the wait torture for everybody? You bet! My Canadian trip is not until September so yeah, I know something about the torture of waiting.

:D Glad I'm not the only one that is tortured by the wait. I bought my tickets in March so the wait has been looong!

EmpireBuilderFan I hope you have a great trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back