Empire Builder questions

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmtrakCrescent20

Service Attendant
I have a few questions about an upcoming trip on the EB...hopefully these haven't been asked before.

1) How early does boarding start in Seattle, and how early do they bring the train into the station?

2) Do I need to check in as with the Cascades, or can i just wander out to the train once it arrives?

3) What are the crew change and/or smoking stops for the EB?

Thanks in advance!

Smoke stops on the Builder's route (that I'm aware of) : St. Paul, MN. Winona, MN. Columbus, WI (sometimes), Milwaukee, Wisc.

I have a few questions about an upcoming trip on the EB...hopefully these haven't been asked before.
1) How early does boarding start in Seattle, and how early do they bring the train into the station?

2) Do I need to check in as with the Cascades, or can i just wander out to the train once it arrives?

3) What are the crew change and/or smoking stops for the EB?

Thanks in advance!

More smoking stops: Wenatchee, WA; Spokane, of course, where the two segments of the Empire Builder are joined; Whitefish, MT, Havre, MT, and Minot, ND. I know there are others, but those are the ones I can think of right off the top. Last trip I took on the EB, a generous crew allowed a quick smoke break at Everett, WA as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back