EB 8 (8) Eastbound

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackpup

Service Attendant
is 4 hours and 49 minutes late out of Libby, MT right now. This will be the train I will be taking tomorrow. Sure hope is catches up some time on the way. It is kind of cool watching it's progress on asm.transitdocs.

Lost time again between Shelby and Havre. Wouldn't you know it, It's on time for the last couple of weeks, then when I have travel plans, of course it's late. Oh well, what ya gonna do.

At least you have a heritage locomotive to carry you... phase one locomotive 156 is in the consist from what I understand.

3:38 hours late at Detroit Lakes, MN. Says around 2 hours late in WDL. Very excited to start my train journey today. Would have been nice if it was on time though. I am excited and nervous all in one.

At least you have a heritage locomotive to carry you... phase one locomotive 156 is in the consist from what I understand.
No idea what you mean
Don't worry about it - that's just foamers talk.Foamers - people who drool when they see "special" cars or engines.

I think 156 has a different paint scheme than most of the LD train engines.

oooh, 6 more stops before mine. LOL, I know I'm driving you all nuts, just thought this day would never get here.

Back