Do Members get a packet

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traingeek

Train Attendant
I am an almost select member every year (around 4,500 points) and I haven't gotten a regular member card for the last three years. Did they discount member cards for regular members a couple of years back? If so, I guess I will have to do an NYC trip sometime in the year to help on points.

I am an almost select member every year (around 4,500 points) and I haven't gotten a regular member card for the last three years. Did they discount member cards for regular members a couple of years back? If so, I guess I will have to do an NYC trip sometime in the year to help on points.
Your original AGR card (which you should have received sometime after posting your first rail points) is your permanent AGR card. It does not expire and can still be used to swipe at a Quik Trak to pull up reservations. New cards are not sent annually to general members.

Members who reach Select or Select Plus receive a second card showing their status. Those elite status cards expire at the end of the program year (end of February). However, the original card remains valid. Members who reach status and the next year drop back to general member go back to using the original card.

How long after your first trip should you get your AGR card? My first points posted about 3 weeks ago and I have not received a card yet.

Back