Cross Country - Interview

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!

Long time reader, first time poster (I've taken a few cross country trips and have always turned to this board beforehand to read up on my trips and get incredibly excited).

I'm a video producer for a news outlet and because I love long train travel so much, I wanted to try and do a story on it and make a short documentary. Some of the most interesting conversations I've had with people on my train trips is about how they have turned to long train travel post 9/11 because they no longer feel safe flying.

I've always thought that was very fascinating, so I wanted to turn to this board to see if anyone on here might fall into that category or might know of anyone who would, and maybe would be open to doing an interview the next time they're planning a trip. It would just be me and one camera, and we'd follow you as your take your journey, and interview you about your decision to turn to train travel instead of flying.

If anyone might ever be interested in this, feel free to send me a private message. I'd then be happy to give you a call so that I can explain a little bit better about what I'd love to do.

Also - I'm so sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong spot! I spent a long time trying to figure out what category to put it in, so I'm so sorry if I should've stuck this elsewhere!

Thanks!

Angela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back