Crescent information Please!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Boudreaux

Train Attendant
My family is suppose to board the Crescent in New Orleans early tomorrow morning. After hearing of a derailment, my wife has been trying to get information out of Amtrak without any success. Anyone know of a better number to reach Amtrak about this? Thank you!

My family is suppose to board the Crescent in New Orleans early tomorrow morning. After hearing of a derailment, my wife has been trying to get information out of Amtrak without any success. Anyone know of a better number to reach Amtrak about this? Thank you!
They may not really know yet. #20 would not get to the scene of the derailment until around midnight tomorrow.

Thanks to all. I guess at some point in our trip we might just be taking a bus. I'm not happy with that but oh well.

They may not really know yet. #20 would not get to the scene of the derailment until around midnight tomorrow.
Local media reports one track open and #20 is running. :)

I was on 20 on this day, and may have actually seen these folks and not realized it. The train did run, right on time too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back