crescant 19 roomette car number 11 room 5

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did indeed have Claude as my attendant , He was awesome very alive and full of energy. He let my daughter keep her top bunk down all the way until we got to Mississippi then he put it up to be ready to go into the station. Breakfast was really skimpy but lunch and dinner was great.

I figured out how to make the air coming from vents by the window blow on me while i was sleeping and that helped my night go smoother.

The dining car was so hot at dinner time it was unreal.
Happy to hear that you were fortunate to have Claude as your SCA. Ron in 1910 and 2010 is also top notch. Unfortunately not all SCA's are as good as Claude and Rob. Hope you will not be disappointed on your next trip :)

It looks like I have the same exact room as you (1911-05) for a trip in 2 weeks. How was it?

The number 1911 merely indicates the order and position of the sleeping car in the train, not necessarily the exact same physical car. There is a good chance "your" room 5 will be different from hers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back