Create our Contest Contest

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sunchaser

Conductor
Amtrak has created a 'Create our Contest Contest'. I found it last night. Here is the link. I entered under my name. Looks like a fun contest!

(pm me for my name if you can't find it)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would actually want them to simply bring back the photography contests like they once had. Partly to have cover from the anti-enthusiast security thugs but also just because I think it would be fun to participate.

Only 58 entries!
I saw lots of posts from people claiming their entries were deleted without explanation. So presumably there could have been many more that were plucked before they could be considered. No idea on what caused the confusion or what Amtrak has to say about it (if anything).

Last edited by a moderator:
Only 58 entries!
I saw lots of posts from people claiming their entries were deleted without explanation. So presumably there could have been many more that were plucked before they could be considered. No idea on what caused the confusion or what Amtrak has to say about it (if anything).
They rejected my first entry. Then I read some of the entries after I re-entered & realized why. Mine was very similar to someone else's -down to the destinations! From their viewpoint, they may have thought I tried to copy the other one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back