Clowns, Bozos, Or What?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would You Prefer To Be Referred To As A Clown?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe So

• Total voters
Never ask the question that you might not like the answer to.........
I donno. There are plenty of difficult situations where asking questions which have less than ideal answers still ends up enabling a better decision about the overall situation
I think what you mean to say is the Whooz knows he is a clown but he just didn't know how much of a clown he actually is..... :lol: :lol:
The level depends on whether he is wearing the Fez or not :lol: :lol:
Let a statement like that go unanswered, it could just fez'ter and we wouldn't want that now would we? :huh: Could we? :blink: Or should we? :p

Dang...I was hoping that since it's been nearly four months since I voted, the system would forget I'd voted and let me vote that Whooz is a lame-oh jerk again! :lol:

Fez-aster struck recently when the tassel detached from the one with the emblem during cleaning. There are actually fez repair places (fezhouse.com, for starters), but I'll just order a new one for about what repair would cost. A limited number of free fezzes will be available at the Amtrak Unlimited 3rd Annual Gathering at Boston.

Fez-aster struck recently when the tassel detached from the one with the emblem during cleaning. There are actually fez repair places (fezhouse.com, for starters), but I'll just order a new one for about what repair would cost. A limited number of free fezzes will be available at the Amtrak Unlimited 3rd Annual Gathering at Boston.
Will have to try to get a more decent candid shot of the fezzed one, hopefully complete with a tassel, at the AU gathering :) . The only only I got in SoCal was of the big fat rear end in the Sprinter. :lol:

FEZ.jpg

I'm pleased to be able to point out that the above pic, about 17 months old, is no longer accurate. No longer the bloated, jowly hog I was in February 2008, when Mr & MrsFSS and friends were visiting briefly and that shot was taken at LAUS next to the Surfliner we rode.

Further, the notorious jis is well aware of the "No Candids" edict, violation of which may result in grievous consequences for the transgressor.

NYAHHH!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Further, the notorious jis is well aware of the "No Candids" edict, violation of which may result in grievous consequences for the transgressor.
NYAHHH!!
:lol: 'tis thoroughly tempting to post one of the candids I have of you, but I shall let it pass :p

Maybe I'll post mine! :D I have no fear of any actions that could be taken. After all, you never know if I'll be north, south, east, west, north again, west again, etc...! :lol:

On my last trip, I never could get a GPS reading on my netbook! With all the circling, I probably shorted out a few satellites! :lol:

Now just where have I seen that photo before...? Oh yeah, every time I go to the post office :lol: :lol:
Careful, you might get a PM.
You know something...we just might have to bet a lostah dinner against a bowl of funky fish chowder that an alligator can make quick fish bait out of an Angry Samoan. At any rate, we won't have long to wait to find out now.

Back