Chicago's New Metropolitan Lounge

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Katie

Hello!

My husband and I are traveling out of Chicago soon and are excited to see the new lounge. As it is relatively new, I was wondering if anyone had any info on any of the new amenities? I saw that they have a shower facility listed. Any info on that (such as do we need to pack shampoo/body wash, etc.)?

Thanks!

Just to clarify, we did get a Roomette sleeper car, but we will be arriving in Chicago relatively early and thought it might be more convenient to shower in the lounge if it's there!

If you're on Facebook, you may be able to see this: https://www.facebook.com/groups/765984570134591/#

If you can't see it, ask to join the group and then, once approved, you'll be able to see it.

There was a post ^ on July 8th that showed pics of the showers and mentioned what was provided

Last edited by a moderator:
From that FB post

Showers in Metropolitan Lounge: kept locked, ask agent for key, heated floors, towels provided, bring own soap/shower gel, one is handicapped accessible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back