Chicago Union Station

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with Siegmund on this. I always use the lounges with a sleeper ticket on both departure and arrival--never had a problem.

The Amtrak website specifically allows for this, with no exclusions:

Who is Eligible for Lounge Access?

• Amtrak passengers with a same-day ticket (departing) or ticket receipt (arriving) in First Class or sleeping car accommodations.
Those look like the rules for entry to the ClubAcelas in PHL, WAS, BOS, and NYP. For the Met Lounges in LAX, PDX and CHI, Business Class passengers also get entry.

Thank you so much everyone.  Sorry I missed the below information, thought I thoroughly looked at all information.   :blush:

Who is Eligible for Lounge Access?

• Amtrak passengers with a same-day ticket (departing) or ticket receipt (arriving) in First Class or sleeping car accommodations

I will probably do the Legacy Club going out and the Metropolitan Lounge on the return trip.   Depending on my mood and what I find at Chicago will determine if I eat in the dining car on the way to NOL.  I also think, whether good or bad, the dining car gives you something to do.  Although a bit pricey.  

Thanks again!  :)

Back