Chicago Union Station Great Hall Retail Space

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to see a railfan shop with Amtrak souvenir items plus a selection of railroad magazines, books, DVDs, souvenirs etc. Maybe even some models and things.

But I know I'm dreaming so won't go on about it.
There's already an Amtrak shop with souvenirs and other stuff there. Even Model trains.
In Chicago? Where?
Last I heard, it's across from the ticket windows. I'm sure someone will clarify this if I'm wrong.

I'd love to see a railfan shop with Amtrak souvenir items plus a selection of railroad magazines, books, DVDs, souvenirs etc. Maybe even some models and things.

There's already an Amtrak shop with souvenirs and other stuff there. Even Model trains.
In Chicago? Where?
Last I heard, it's across from the ticket windows. I'm sure someone will clarify this if I'm wrong.
It's been closed since I posted that. For multiple reasons.

In Chicago? Where?
And it's been reopened as I have heard right here on AU.

In Chicago? Where?
And it's been reopened as I have heard right here on AU.
That's odd...

Back