Chicago Places to Eat

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stan

Train Attendant
We are on ouw way to LA from Boston and was looking for a recomendation for the beat place to eat in Chicago between trains for Breakfust or Lunch.

Thanks

Stan

We are on ouw way to LA from Boston and was looking for a recomendation for the beat place to eat in Chicago between trains for Breakfust or Lunch.
Thanks

Stan
Don't overlook the food court at CUS. I walked across the Jackson St bridge over the Chicago river and next to Walgreens(I think it was), at the foot of the Sears tower(,cross the street) was "Paneras" sandwich shop. It is an upgrade from Quizznos and Subway. I did not care for Paneras but it,s popular with a lot of folks. Jim

If you don't want the pizza scene try Mitchell's. It's kitty corner from the Great Hall exit to the station and I have never been disappointed in many years of eating there. The breakfasts are to die for. Sometimes I wish I didn't eat all they served but it was soooo good. They close about 3 p.m. so Giordano's is the next choice.

If you don't want the pizza scene try Mitchell's. It's kitty corner from the Great Hall exit to the station and I have never been disappointed in many years of eating there. The breakfasts are to die for. Sometimes I wish I didn't eat all they served but it was soooo good. They close about 3 p.m. so Giordano's is the next choice.
Sounds perfect.

We arrived early in ALbany and now just waiting for the New York section.

Stan

Sounds perfect.

We arrived early in ALbany and now just waiting for the New York section.

Stan
Here are some coupons you may want to use. (One of them is for the Giordano's location on Jackson that was mentioned.)

Wow! Great place

Only problem was that we ate to much.

Thanks for the tip.

Stan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back