Chicago hotels

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I could afford the hotel I stayed in without the Amtrak voucher. One of the classiest places I ever checked into. And the restaurant was outa my class too. Still rather would have had that day in Toronto, but at least I saw more of Chicago than the train and bus stations.

Yes, indeed, Central Loop Hotel. With two yes's and no no's, I'll give it a try.

I'll pass on the Trip Advisor discussion. The funniest review I ever read, IMHO of course, was of a B&B in Charlottesville. The middle aged, newly formed couple complained viciously after they got charged for breaking the antique bed. A problem was that they forgot where they had stayed and directed their venom at the wrong b&b. Oh well.... .

We stayed at the Whitehall Hotel for both the departure from, and arrival back to Chicago. It is a boutique hotel at approx $100/night. A $10 cab ride from CUS. We enjoyed it and will definitely stay there again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back