changing trip dates

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smurfmom

Train Attendant
I did just what the AmTrak web site said not to do:) I was so excited about my up coming trip I printed out my ticket (Empire Builder) now I want to go a week earlier Dec 12th iinstead of the 19th. Will the change be possible? I looked and the price on the 12th is about $250.00 less. Do you think I would get a refund? or a voucher for another train trip?

I did just what the AmTrak web site said not to do:) I was so excited about my up coming trip I printed out my ticket (Empire Builder) now I want to go a week earlier Dec 12th iinstead of the 19th. Will the change be possible? I looked and the price on the 12th is about $250.00 less. Do you think I would get a refund? or a voucher for another train trip?
If you can get down to King Street Station with your tickets, the agent can make the change there. You can also call to make the change, but you will still have to get to the station to swap the tickets. You will get a refund for the fare reduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back