Capitol Limited To Chicago and Capitol Limited Back

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was the train 84 the day you were on train 95. Must have passed each other around Wilmington! Didn't notice a train with a P42 leading though. You often can't tell what's leading when you pass a train at track speed on the NEC though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice report - sounds like a great trip - I'm waiting on pictures!!
Well wait no longer!

The Pictures are right here

Great report and great pictures, all of them. The clouds over Chicago actually help. Like a photo of the Golden Gate Bridge.I also like the shot of the river framing the curtain rightly in your room.
:) Thanks Bill! it was a great trip! All the things you have told me about grand old railroads and there pride was something I looked for and it made the trip more enjoyable.

Great Pictures. A couple comments:

The fence on the RR bridge at Harpers Ferry is for a pedestrian walkway - the only RR bridge I know of with a sidewalk.

If you like CUS's great hall, you would marvel at the Utica, NY station.

Great Pictures. A couple comments:
The fence on the RR bridge at Harpers Ferry is for a pedestrian walkway - the only RR bridge I know of with a sidewalk.

If you like CUS's great hall, you would marvel at the Utica, NY station.
Wow, think Ill have to get off the train next time Im in NY tosee this one, its spectacular! Can passengers use it or is it a resturant or lounge like so many of the grand old stations? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back