Can I do this and, if so, how?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had hoped to repeat my round-trip ABQ~SAN trip this month (roomette round-trip ABQ~LAX), but never 'booked' it due to health issues which cropped up this past December related to a bad heart .

Having recently had a tune up done in the Heart Hospital, I'm now hoping to be able to take this trip this Fall (perhaps early October).

Can I 'book' the trip soon for a Fall trip, but if health issues again prevent me from going, get a refund?

If it's possible, how would I 'book' a refundable trip?

Thanks

All reservations containing sleeping car rooms are refundable less a 10% fee, if cancelled more than 14 days prior to departure. If you're willing to put it toward an eVoucher instead of a refund back to your credit card, no fee.

All reservations containing sleeping car rooms are refundable less a 10% fee, if cancelled more than 14 days prior to departure. If you're willing to put it toward an eVoucher instead of a refund back to your credit card, no fee.
Thanks. For how long is an eVoucher usable?
I think 1 year

You should look under the terms of agreement for something like "canceled due to medical"... You'd need documentation to prove you canceled due to health issue. Or check out the travel insurance they offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back