Calling The 2 Joe's!!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the FB post from Amtrak this morning & immediately thought of the two Joe's. :D

Thanks, Steve. I'm in !
Be interesting to see where the 2 Joes will go if they win since theyve done Dallas and been to DC many times! Joe H. lives in Michigan and somehow I can't see an expenses paid trip from Amtrak being on the Wolverine so I guess it'll be the Cap to WAS, wonder why NYC or LAX or even Vegas( even if its just a Van or Bus/No Trains!!) wasn't chosen???Are there even any Restaurants still Open in Detroit? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Steve. I'm in !
Be interesting to see where the 2 Joes will go if they win since theyve done Dallas and been to DC many times! Joe H. lives in Michigan and somehow I can't see an expenses paid trip from Amtrak being on the Wolverine so I guess it'll be the Cap to WAS, wonder why NYC or LAX or even Vegas wasn't chosen???Are there even any Restaurants still Open in Detroit? :eek:
Detroit is still a very vibrant city... but not if you're looking at it from a white, suburbanite, mindset.

If Cleveland native and Iron Chef, Michael Symon, thinks the city is worthy of a restaurant (Roast) , I'll follow his lead.

There's a reason Amtrak chose Detroit and not another city.

I don't think Amtrak chose Detroit as a choice just to give pax free tix to a horrible experience or... their death. :p

On another note...

No matter where you go, keep your wits about you.

If I read about one more idiotic suburbanite white person thinking that they're safe on the south side of Chicago just because the President lived (s) there, I'll scream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back