border guards for 2nd seattle-vancouver cascades run

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey yarrow, thanks for posting that. I missed your post earlier and have been away from the computer for a couple of days.

That second train would have come in handy for me and my boyfriend for the trip we just took, we spent 2 days and one night in Seattle. Since he lives in Vancouver and I live in Bellingham, he came down the night before, stayed over, then we took the morning train from here to Seattle together. On the way back we took the evening train to Bellingham, it stops there and stays overnight, so he stayed here and then took the train to Canada in the morning. Which was fine, and worked out well, but it would be nice to have the option for him to go to Seattle the way we did, directly from Vancouver, and I could hop on the same train he would be on, in Bellingham, and we could ride the rest of the way together, that would be neat, I assume we will be able to sometime!

Oh and by the way we had a swell time in Seattle and the weather was perfect for the Memorial Day holiday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back