Best way to contact Customer Relations for e-voucher?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Capitol Limited trip yesterday came in 6 hours late, causing me to miss my connection in Washington, then the alternate connection was a half hour late....Anyway, I know I need to contact Customer Relations and complain (and maybe also give some praise to the OBS staff who made the delay a less unpleasant experience) with the idea of getting an e-voucher for future travel in mind. I really don't want to have to call in the complaint, but I can't seem to find an email address for Customer Relations. I guess I could send a snail mail letter to CEO Flynn or President Gardner, but, though I am not in a hurry about this, the response time might be slow, because staff will have to direct the letter to the right department. I would think that sending an email or letter directly to Customer Relations would be most effective. What is the Customer Relations address?

My experience with emailing Customer Relations has not been great. The best way I've found is calling them. Call Amtrak, ask Julie for an agent, ask the agent to connect you with Customer Relations. They're only there M-F business hours Eastern Time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back