battalion 51--Happy Birthday

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Haithcoat

Engineer
Honored Member
Happy birthday, Sean. Hope all goes well with you now and down the

road. (well, the railroad, that is, and other roads as well!) .

You are very valuable to this forum.

Happy Birthday bat51, from one of your friends at Amtrak!! Hope you enjoy your day. Good luck........ OBS... :)

When cake designer Wendi Chocholak's business stalled, a friend suggested advertising on Google. Now when people search there for "Seattle," "wedding" and "cake," they come across her ad.

Technical Schools Guide lists large and small Colleges and Universities throughout the United States. Whether you are planning on attending a 2-year college, 4-year college, vocational college, purely technical college, or just single college courses, the listings above should contain each type of trade school, college, or university.

Happy Birthday to you BOTH! What are your addresses so I can send a birthday cake from Wendi Chocolak's booming business? :lol:

GG-1 said:
Aloha
Boy 18 seems so long ago Have fun the future awaits
Yeah, that seems so true here with me!

Yeah and you too, Anthony. Hope you enjoyed your day, too. Good luck... OBS... :)

gswager said:
Happy be-lated birthday to you, Anthony, and Happy birthday to Sean!

Now you're free to ride anytime without permission from your parents!
Goes without saying on riding the train. :lol: Same on the belated Birthday, and thank you Gentlemen for the birthday wishes.

Had a pretty good one, had an excellent dinner at a resturant across the street from Miami International Airport (94th Aerosquadron for those of you who've heard of it). Got a nice roll by from a rock train that passed by after dinner. It was actually kind of strange I heard the roar of the diesels behind me, and had it click before my Mom even saw it (the true railfan in me knows these thing). Got plenty of FSU gear, and a copy of Silver Streak on DVD. Not too bad.

Back