Award waitlist?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exiled in Express

Lead Service Attendant
Is there any possiblity of waitlisting for an award?

I am chasing one of the rare roomettes of the Cardinal, sold out for my date of travel currently. Award would be a one zone roomette CIN-CHI-MSP, the Builder availability is there just not the Cardinal. If I were to make the the reservation would AGR automatically upgrade me from coach to sleeper if/when space opens?

If not is there a tool for alerting of availability other than constantly checking and calling when it opens?

I have roomettes <_< but I want and have the points for Bedrooms :rolleyes: for my trip to the Gathering so I'll be checking also :help:

Last edited by a moderator:
If I were to make the the reservation would AGR automatically upgrade me from coach to sleeper if/when space opens?
If not is there a tool for alerting of availability other than constantly checking and calling when it opens?
No, and not that I know of.
The cin to chi seems to be blocked for sleepers. I had the same problem this pass May for my May vacation. I finally did get it going but not coming back. I had to check everyday to see if anything opened up. From Nov to May is a lot of checking.

Back