AU NEW RECORD

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to the AU Group, I see we set a new record yesterday for the most members on at one time!!! Must be the Fla. Mini Gathering!!! :cool:

RF
It would be nice if it were all members. But probably most of those were guests. We have lots of them just looking and reading about our favorite topic.

I commented on that number to Alan and we both agreed that it did not make sense for that early in the morning. I am online pretty early in the morning and I doubt there were 300+ on line at that time. Alan explained that guests can be counted more than once if they switch topics, but it still does not make sense. Usually Ryan, Joe, Betty, Dick and I are the only ones around at 6am.

Last edited by a moderator:
I commented on that number to Alan and we both agreed that it did not make sense for that early in the morning. I am online pretty early in the morning and I doubt there were 300+ on line at that time. Alan explained that guests can be counted more than once if they switch topics, but it still does not make sense. Usually Ryan, Joe, Betty, Dick and I are the only ones around at 6am.
Don't forget me. I am often up at 3:00am PDT+/- for a pit stop or glass of water, and check AU and e-mail at that time.

Not saying that Im up @ 6AM, but Gentlemen of a certain age (say over 50!!!)usually have to get up during the night because of the P factor (pun intended!!!) and usually there are always a few Might Owls, Insomniacs, Kids and Spammers looking at the forum! The only time I'm consisitently up @ 6AM is when I'm on an LD Train and having my coffee and waiting on the Diner to open!! :) :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not saying that Im up @ 6AM, but Gentlemen of a certain age (say over 50!!!)usually have to get up during the night because of the P factor (pun intended!!!) and usually there are always a few Might Owls, Insomniacs, Kids and Spammers looking at the forum! The only time I'm consisitently up @ 6AM is when I'm on an LD Train and having my coffee and waiting on the Diner to open!! :) :) :)
Jim,

That's one reason I choose bedrooms over roomettes. :giggle:

Not saying that Im up @ 6AM, but Gentlemen of a certain age (say over 50!!!)usually have to get up during the night because of the P factor (pun intended)
You mean the Pun Factor?
huh.gif
laugh.gif

Back