Attention Whovians!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_traveler

Engineer
If you are a Whovian, you know what this means!

Today (11/23/2013) is the 50th anniversary of Dr Who. At 2:50 pm (14:50) Eastern Time, there will be a GLOBAL simulcast of the 50th anniversary show. In the US, it's on BBC America. In the UK, I assume it's on BBC.

On BBC America at 8 pm Eastern, there will be a new episode with the 12th Doctor, and at 10 pm, the last 2 Doctors will appear together on the Graham Norton Show.

Never got into that show, but my husband liked it. All I can remember is that the guy who played Tristen on "All Creatures Great & Small" was Dr. Who at one time (or at least was in the show).

Lackluster and predictable all around, wouldn't count it in my top ten episodes since the revival... not by a long shot.

I agree, but it was still good to see 3 (and I think 4) Doctors and 2 companions in one episode.

And how many TV series have been around for 50 years. And had the same theme song all these years? :huh: Some new series do not even have a theme song! (Look at "LOST" and "Under The Dome".)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back