ARROW is Down; (Arrow has returned)

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It must be working OK. I picked up tickets from the machine while in CUS today. How easy is that to use. Wow!
Given the outage this weekend, I opted to play it safe and pick up my tickets for a friday Philly trip this afternoon. All was working, but the Quiktraks seemed to be kind of lumbering along slowly - not sure if there's a lot of strain on the system today after the outage.

It must be working OK. I picked up tickets from the machine while in CUS today. How easy is that to use. Wow!
Given the outage this weekend, I opted to play it safe and pick up my tickets for a friday Philly trip this afternoon. All was working, but the Quiktraks seemed to be kind of lumbering along slowly - not sure if there's a lot of strain on the system today after the outage.
Alas all the Quik Trak machines were busy when I arrived into NYP this afternoon, so I just headed for the Club Acela Lounge where the helpful agent printed out my tickets without issue or problem. The machine there seemed responsive enough to me.

Alas all the Quik Trak machines were busy when I arrived into NYP this afternoon, so I just headed for the Club Acela Lounge where the helpful agent printed out my tickets without issue or problem. The machine there seemed responsive enough to me.
The one I used at CUS was very quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back