App problems

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Has any one had problems w the app crashing?

I made 2 reservations at the same time because I am traveling one way with a child and returning alone. On both I susequently added sleeper (bedroom going, roomette returning) by phone and additional charges were added to my c card. The app crashes when I try to view the outgoing reservation and does not show new new eticket. The return trip is opens properly and has the eticket. I called and was issued email tickets to print out.

Has any one had problems w the app crashing?

I made 2 reservations at the same time because I am traveling one way with a child and returning alone. On both I susequently added sleeper (bedroom going, roomette returning) by phone and additional charges were added to my c card. The app crashes when I try to view the outgoing reservation and does not show new new eticket. The return trip is opens properly and has the eticket. I called and was issued email tickets to print out.
Yep, I modified two trips via AGR on the phone. New bar codes and new eTickets PDF came via email. But when I try to view the trips on the app it crashes. Seems that modifying a trip causes a problem for the app. I will try to notify them via the App Store.

The apps others bugs include if you book a Multi-City trip with more than two segments only the first two are visible (with the first one has Departure and the second one as return) when you click the View Button. All of your segments appear fine in the first screen, which I also noticed won't change even if Amtrak changes the times of one of your trips (just happened to me on the Capital Limited) when I clicked view the updated itinerary came up.

Multi-City Trips also can't be modified in the app because it only supports One-Way and Simple Round Trip Bookings, and my attempt to cancel one via the app failed to (worked fine on my computer).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back