Anyone Receive any World Card Bonus Points yet?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking about getting no fee card, mostly for bonus and rebate on used points. Anyone know if you have to have the card when reserving train to get the 5% rebate, or just when traveling. Do not have card now, had Chase card, will make rezzie in a week, but not travel until August. Will have card by then.....
Rebate occurs when the points redemption is made. You need the card when you make the reservation to get the rebate.
Ok....applied for no fee card and was approved online. Says card to arrive in 7-10 days. Will make rezzie on jan 23. Hopefully card will arrive by then..... Think I will need card in hand when making rezzie?

BOA sent out notifications with the new CC # once approved before receiving the card during the original offering Tony.

Are they still offering the 20,000 Point Bonus and the other Amtrak perks now???

I just made an AGR rez for next Oct. for the Gathering and the AGR Agent told me that the fact I had the Card was in my profile, so I automatically received the 5% Rebate.

They did not give me a number, only acceptance notice and credit limit. Site still shows same bonus.....

Back