Anyone Else Get " Enjoy an upgrade to Business class" email?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Living in Nashville, TN, and having earned Select many years and Select Plus for the first time this past calendar year, I can never use all the upgrade or free access to sleeper lounge's. They just sit unused in my AGR Account.
Lots of us that live in "flyover country" and like to ride Amtrak and obtain status on AGR, end up sharing our coupons with others who can use them.
Just post here on AU and you'll find eager takers!

Living in Nashville, TN, and having earned Select many years and Select Plus for the first time this past calendar year, I can never use all the upgrade or free access to sleeper lounge's. They just sit unused in my AGR Account.
Lots of us that live in "flyover country" and like to ride Amtrak and obtain status on AGR, end up sharing our coupons with others who can use them.
But how do you "deliver" the coupon via email?

For the upgrades all you need is the alphanumeric code which is listed with the "coupon" in your account on the website. The lounge coupons are still paper though.

simply give out the code on it.

Back