Another three-day NEC sale in progress

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jacorbett70

Lead Service Attendant
AU Supporting Member
Email and on the Amtrak web site:

Book your Amtrak tickets online today through December 1, 2011 for travel between Baltimore/Washington, DC and Philadelphia for just $25. Or travel between Washington, DC and Richmond, VA for just $19.
Valid for sale November 29 – December 1, 2011.

Valid for travel January 10 – February 9, 2012.

Valid for travel on the Northeast Regional service only.

Valid for one way rail fares between Washington, DC or Baltimore, MD to Philadelphia, PA.

Valid for one way rail fares between Washington, DC and Richmond, VA.

Seating is limited; seats may not be available on all trains at all times.

Once ticketed fares are non-refundable; exchanges are permitted prior to the original travel date.

Valid for all passengers; no additional discounts apply.

Valid for coach seats only; no Business Class upgrades permitted.

Not combinable with any other discount offer.

In addition to the discount restrictions this offer is also subject to any restrictions, blackouts and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased.

Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.

Once travel has begun; no changes to the itinerary are permitted.

Other restrictions may apply.

Technical question: It says "Once ticketed fares are non-refundable; exchanges are permitted prior to the original travel date." If I don't get my ticket printed out, then what?

Then you get a full so long as you cancel before the departure time (or is it before the train leaves) at your station.

Actually I'm surprised at this verbiage. Usually these fares are completely non-refundable, iirc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back