Amtrak Tshirt

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have mine. Got it on NTD in WAS.

I think everyone going to the gathering should get one and we where it on the same day. :D

If I remember correctly, they only had men's sizes at WAS on NTD. :(

(Anthony would know - he knows everything :giggle: )

I think they had small, medium & maybe large at WAS by the time I got to store. There are more sizes at the online store.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mid-October in Chicago can be quite chilly and windy.

Perhaps we should get a hooded version?

Mid-October in Chicago can be quite chilly and windy.Perhaps we should get a hooded version?
Forgot about that.

Buy a bigger size and wear it over a long sleeve T or sweatshirt.

Ok. GG1 is in charge of name badges, at least he was for past gatherings.

Who wants to be in charge of AU Gathering sweatshirts? :giggle:

One year the stage crew designed a t-shirt, as usual, but instead of taking orders for the t-shirts they gave each of us the screen print and we could pick out our own shirt to put it on. Unfortunately my daughter & her friend lost mine as they were supposed to get her friend's uncle to do my shirt. :(

Ok. GG1 is in charge of name badges, at least he was for past gatherings.Who wants to be in charge of AU Gathering sweatshirts? :giggle:
Aloha

And am planning on doing it again unless I am fired :giggle:
Remember Eric that it's spelled "RHODE" Island, not "RODE" Island like you printed one year! :p (And not "ROAD" either!)

Ugh..."Lake Shore Limited" is 3 words.
And why is the 11:05 Northeast Regional boarding already?
Good catches!

Does this mean we have to send our shirts back & wait for the revised schedule? :(

Well there is also no way that all those trains listed could ever be on just one Solari board.

The whole thing is pure fantasy!

Ok. GG1 is in charge of name badges, at least he was for past gatherings.

Who wants to be in charge of AU Gathering sweatshirts? :giggle:
Aloha
And am planning on doing it again unless I am fired :giggle:
Remember Eric that it's spelled "RHODE" Island, not "RODE" Island like you printed one year! :p (And not "ROAD" either!)
Is Rhode Island still in the Union?? :giggle:
It is surrounded by water. :giggle: And I never make the same mistake twice, there are so many more to do! :eek: :hi: :D :lol:

Aloha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back