Amtrak Travel Planner 2004.

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't heard yet if they are releasing a new Travel Planner. I'm guessing that they will, but again nothing official has been announced.

Just keep watch both here and on Amtrak's site. I'm sure someone will find out sooner or later if a new one is coming. :)

The Planner usually goes to press right about now, it should be available in March or April.

And even when it is released, it generally is not that different then the previous years. They generally use alot of the same pictures as well.

AMTRAK-P42 said:
Anthony said:
AMTRAK-P42 said:
They generally use alot of the same pictures as well.
Or Photoshop new ones :lol:
:lol: Very true. My fav. is the picture of the Crescent "floating" above the ground in Virginia.
They were just trying to show that they could compete with the airlines. :lol: :D If the trains really fly, then maybe Amtrak has a chance of competing. :lol: :D :)

The travel planner this year is the Amtrak America one that is valid for 2003 and 2004, so there will be no changes at all and they probably already have all they need already printed up.

P40Power said:
The travel planner this year is the Amtrak America one that is valid for 2003 and 2004, so there will be no changes at all and they probably already have all they need already printed up.
P40 Power is right, I would doubt there will be a new travel planner this year considering the one Amtrak printed last year says "2003-2004" on the front cover. The next one probably wont be issued until the end of 2004, early 2005.

While Amtrak may not be releasing a new Travel Planner for 2004, there is however a new Amtrak Vacations Planner for 2004. It can be picked up in most Amtrak stations or ordered on-line at Amtrak.com.

It looks like there is no new Travel Planner this year. There however is a new vacation planner.

I think the website has an order form that calls it the 2003/2004 travel planner. It's my guess there trying to save printing and art layout costs. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back