Amtrak Status Maps - Status

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My server is having trouble transferring files to the primary web hosting server (commercial), so last night we switched to the secondary web hosting server (commercial). That is a temporary work-around. I don't have any solution at this time.

Now that we've switched to the secondary web hosting server, it is having trouble and is intermittently presenting an "Internal Server Error".

Since it's Christmas Eve, I have very little time to work on this, and it will be very difficult to get support as well.

Keep your fingers crossed.

jb

Apparently, the system which automatically reports the Amtrak trains' times is down for maintenance. See here.

That means Amtrak Status Maps, the Station Status Boards and the Alerts will seem to stop running for a while, unless Amtrak enters some of the times by hand.

Thanks,

jb

ps - Evidently this does not affect the time reporting on the Northeast Corridor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. While they are doing the upgrade, I would have thought Amtrak would say something about it and route their calls directly to an agent, but no - Julie just reports that "It appears your train is significantly delayed." This affects the Trak-A-Train system also. Bottom line is none of the automated tracking systems know where the trains are. Passengers must be scrambling right now.

jb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back