Amtrak Status Maps - Slow

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason, the Auto Trains are not showing on your map, even though they have departed their origin stations.

Let it be known, that you do a fantastic job....I enjoy Amtrak Status. Keep up the good work.

Last edited by a moderator:
For some reason, the Auto Trains are not showing on your map, even though they have departed their origin stations.
The file transfer problem seems to be over, but my server will still operate slowly for a while until it gets caught up to the backlog. That's most likely why the Auto Trains were not on the map. The time on the map probably indicated that it was very old at the time you looked at it. I can't say for sure.

JB

Another big Thank You for hosting that - it is useful information and much appreciated here.

I just discovered your Status Maps a few days ago, and I really appreciate the job you're doing - thank you! However, I also really appreciate irony - I can't tell if my train is suffering from a Service Disruption because Go Daddy is suffering from a Service Disruption... I think I saw this in a Monty Python sketch...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back