Amtrak Status Maps Missing?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not working for me -- IE9 or 20. Chrome, Mozilla (old version).I hope it can be fixed soon. !!

Strangely, now I can get the Amtrak Status site but cannot get this "AmtrakUnlimited" discussion forum on Chrome or Firefox but I can on Internet Explorer. Someone or something is sure messing with these sites.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Ryan" data-cid="442937" data-time="1369422875"><p>

This site was down for scheduled maintenance. There was an announcement. Now it's back. :D </p></blockquote>

Testing testing. How's my quoting from my iPod?

Edit: Same :(

Last edited by a moderator:
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Ryan" data-cid="442937" data-time="1369422875"><p>This site was down for scheduled maintenance. There was an announcement. Now it's back. :D </p></blockquote>

Betty - what version are you using on your iPad? Full of Mobile?

I use the full version on my iPad and the quoting works fine.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Ryan" data-cid="442937" data-time="1369422875"><p>This site was down for scheduled maintenance. There was an announcement. Now it's back. :D </p></blockquote>

I use the mobile on my iPod. I have gone to the full version on occasion when I want to quote someone. (I'm typing this from my netbook).

I use the mobile on my iPod. I have gone to the full version on occasion when I want to quote someone. (I'm typing this from my netbook).
Sorry - I thought you said iPad, with an A, not an O. Full would be pretty small on an iPod!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sorry - I thought you said iPad, with an A, not an O. Full would be pretty small on an iPod!
Yep. I'm sure my SIL would love for me to buy an iPad. My daughter told me yesterday that he tried to bribe the nurse for some water by offering her an iPhone (he works for Apple). Hopefully he ws able to have something to drink today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back