Amtrak site login problems

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BALtoNYPtraveler

Train Attendant
Sorry if I should not create a new topic for this. This is the most frustrating internet problem I've encountered, possibly, ever.

I saw that one person in the other thread said they had a problem, but that they can log in now.

I just spoke to Amtrak. First, they put me through to "internet support" where I got an immediate recording saying they're closed and will reopen at 8AM. It's 1PM here. I called back and spoke to a customer service rep. By the way, a few weeks ago I spoke to internet support and they said it will be fixed on December 6th (yesterday.)

So just now, the customer service person said the problem is still not fixed, and it affects all users. I know that's not true, because almost everyone says they are not having this problem!

I feel like my account is permanently broken, and I'll never be able to use the site again. I can use amtrakguestrewards but not the amtrak site. I click the button to merge them and it says it's done. I am prompted to login to amtrak and it says my login information is bad. I hit "reset my password" and it says an email has been sent. No email appears.

I hit "reset my password" again at a different point in the process and I actually got one. I went followed the link, set up a new password and it said, "Your Amtrakguestrewards password is now reset."

*extreme frustration* No ability to log in to amtrak, no way, no how. They're "still working on it." I asked how I would know it's fixed and was basically told "when it starts working again."

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back