Amtrak on "The Six Pack" podcast

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TampAGS

Service Attendant
Amtrak is discussed on the latest episode of "The Six Pack" podcast (heard on SiriusXM satellite radio and available for download).

The four minute discussion occurs during the show's "Trending" segment, beginning at the 10:00 mark. This summary appears on the show's website:

Trending this week: Amtrak is now on board (pun intended) with the gay community. They're pouring money into LGBT advertising, and hopefully it works for them because somehow they're losing money selling food!
Anyone can listen to the podcast by downloading an mp3 of the episode from the website (look for the "Click for mp3" link):

http://sixpackradio....ee-little-elves

Last edited by a moderator:
TampAGS said:
1344578256[/url]' post='386191']Amtrak is discussed on the latest episode of "The Six Pack" podcast

Trending this week: Amtrak is now on board (pun intended) with the gay community. They're pouring money into LGBT advertising, and hopefully it works for them because somehow they're losing money selling food!
I may be missing something, but I don't get the coorolation between the two subjects?
wacko.gif
Are they saying that straight people do not eat but LGBT do?
huh.gif

Amtrak is discussed on the latest episode of "The Six Pack" podcast

I may be missing something, but I don't get the coorolation between the two subjects?
wacko.gif
Are they saying that straight people do not eat but LGBT do?
huh.gif
Lol.. I think they just used the LGBT advertising subject to segway into another trending/recent headline regarding Amtrak's food service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back