Amtrak Marketing Video Contest

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was a contest focused in Illinois for college students studying film making. It was designed by the Marketing/Advertising agency for Amtrak, under the budget of the Chicago Amtrak Marketing group, so it was not open to everyone. Perhaps, given the success of this initial effort, Amtrak may want to open it to the country in general, but I doubt that will happen.
Aloha

While I believe what you are saying, nothing I saw in the announcements suggested this was a restricted contest. If it was restricted then there should have been disclosure to the effect entries were from a film school. Now learning this I am disappointed in both entries I viewed.

This was a contest focused in Illinois for college students studying film making. It was designed by the Marketing/Advertising agency for Amtrak, under the budget of the Chicago Amtrak Marketing group, so it was not open to everyone. Perhaps, given the success of this initial effort, Amtrak may want to open it to the country in general, but I doubt that will happen.
Aloha

While I believe what you are saying, nothing I saw in the announcements suggested this was a restricted contest. If it was restricted then there should have been disclosure to the effect entries were from a film school. Now learning this I am disappointed in both entries I viewed.
The rules have been there all along under the "details" page on the amtraktrainsportation.com video contest webpage. It wasn't just for film school students, just IL college students.

Aloha

It was all disclosed in the announcements, perhaps you didn't read all the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back