Amtrak in administration!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

caravanman

Engineer
Ha Ha, don't worry, it's the UK's parcel delivery service amtrak.co.uk ....

Netfold Limited t/a Amtrak went into administration on 22 August 2008 and has ceased trading.

Ed B)

Ha Ha, don't worry, it's the UK's parcel delivery service amtrak.co.uk .... Netfold Limited t/a Amtrak went into administration on 22 August 2008 and has ceased trading.

Ed B)
Couldn't get the Superliners in the UK loading gague :lol:

I'd seen the parcel vans a few times before they went bust - it seemed an odd name for a parcels firm, tho I guess most UK people would have never heard of Amtrak (the train company).

And administration is an British term. We normally call it bankruptcy.

I'd bet that many here either had no clue what you were refering to in your title or thought that you were talking about Amtrak's President and VP's.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd bet that many here either had no clue what you were refering to in your title or thought that you were talking about Amtrak's President and VP's.
No clue from the title, but understood "went into administration" when I read "ceased trading."

Lost in translation, as they say..

Funnily enough, over here, the ebay header advert on this webpage page today features a book, "The Amtrak Wars" an eye catching title for a train webpage, but it turns out "The Amtrak Wars are series of books written by Patrick Tilley. The series are post-apocalyptic science fiction with some fantasy elements ..."

I am not sure what the real difference between science fiction and fantasy are, but that's another topic!

Ed B)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back