amtrak humor

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of the Conductors on the TE between SAS and FTW are known for their witty announcements such as when Approaching a Stop will, for example, announce "Taylor Texas, Last Call!" even before stopping @ the Station!

On the Sunset Route between SAS and LAX I've heard "Alpine, next stop.This is a Fresh Air/Smoking stop, but stay Trainside and don't wander off. Next Train is in Three Days if you miss this one!"
Now that's funny!!

Some of the Conductors on the TE between SAS and FTW are known for their witty announcements such as when Approaching a Stop will, for example, announce "Taylor Texas, Last Call!" even before stopping @ the Station!

On the Sunset Route between SAS and LAX I've heard "Alpine, next stop.This is a Fresh Air/Smoking stop, but stay Trainside and don't wander off. Next Train is in Three Days if you miss this one!"
Now that's funny!!
It probably wasn’t so funny to the lady on my sunset limited who got off to use the bathroom in the station in Del Rio iirc. She got left. Heard people talking about it later.

Sent from my iPhone using Amtrak Forum

Back