Amtrak Guest rewards

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Partner Up!

In celebration of the 5-year anniversary of Amtrak Guest Rewards®, you can earn up to 5,000 bonus points when you use our growing list of program partners between April 15 and June 30, 2005.

Hilton HHonors®

Loews Hotels

Omni Hotels

Starwood Hotels & Resorts

TripRewards®

Hertz®

zipcar®

Cruise Locators®

Continental Airlines®

Amtrak Guest Rewards MasterCard® credit card

Rewards Mall

Teleflora's Flower Club

Samsonite®

NextelTM

EarthLink®

Earn Today: Register online and receive 200 points just for registering.

Earn Tomorrow: Make three different partner transactions and receive 2,400 additional bonus points.

Earn Every Day: Spend $3,000 on new purchases using your Amtrak Guest Rewards® MasterCard® credit card from April 15 – June 30, 2005, and receive 2,400 bonus points.

That's a grand total of 5,000 points! View available rewards.

I copied and pasted this from an email I got. I hope it helps you all

battalion51 said:
Be nice if HP or Apple was on there.   :rolleyes:
They are!!!!

Go into the Amtrak website, and look for the rewards mall, , and there is a store that sells computers there. It is 1 point for every 2 dollars. And HP and apple are there.

I am looking at apple myself because I am sick of the IBM crashing all of the time.

Steve4031 said:
I am looking at apple myself because I am sick of the IBM crashing all of the time.
Once you go to a mac you'll never go back! :D I love my iBook and wouldn't give it up for anything in the world. If you're on a budget the Mac Mini packs a powerful punch for just $499 and you can use your old PC's monitor. Apple products can be bought through the Rewards Mall's Mac Connection store and you'll get GR points, too!

Back