Amtrak "Focus Group"

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

daveyb99

OBS Chief
Back from a trip, and I thought I might provide some feedback via amtraksurvey.com

No free text available, just Agree or Disagree type stuff.

But at the end, there was a YES/NO on whether I would like to be part of a Focus Group.

Anyone have any details on that?

Back from a trip, and I thought I might provide some feedback via amtraksurvey.com
No free text available, just Agree or Disagree type stuff.

But at the end, there was a YES/NO on whether I would like to be part of a Focus Group.

Anyone have any details on that?
Amtrak periodically conducts focus groups in cities across the country to gather feedback, opinions, comments regarding advertising campaigns and other marketing/advertising issues. Most focus groups are made up of current customers, past customers and individuals who have never used the product being discused. Most of Amtrak's focus groups are in the top ridership cities - New York, Chicago, Washington, Los Angeles. I would assume that Amtrak is like most corporations, in that they do not want people in the focus group who are rabid fans of the product. This tends to skew the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back