Amtrak Fact Sheet FY 2014 for Alabama

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

twa904

According to the fact sheet, there are 17 employees in Alabama that made $1,366,967. That is $80,410 average per employee. What type employees does Amtrak have in Alabama besides ticket agents and baggage handlers?

Also, it shows they spent $9,981,416 for goods and services from Albertville, AL. I'm wondering what kind of good and services they are purchasing from businesses Albertville.

According to the fact sheet, there are 17 employees in Alabama that made $1,366,967. That is $80,410 average per employee. What type employees does Amtrak have in Alabama besides ticket agents and baggage handlers?

Also, it shows they spent $9,981,416 for goods and services from Albertville, AL. I'm wondering what kind of good and services they are purchasing from businesses Albertville.

The number is for employees that live in Alabama, not necessarily work there. I can't answer the goods question, but aside from station personnel, there is crew base for T&E in Meridian. I wouldn't be surprised if some of them live in Alabama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back