Amtrak Crescent

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ray828

Train Attendant
I'm thinking about taking the Crescent from New Orleans to D.C. in June. Does the Crescent serve breakfast out of New Orleans? Also any input on your experiences with this route would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Ray

I'm thinking about taking the Crescent from New Orleans to D.C. in June. Does the Crescent serve breakfast out of New Orleans? Also any input on your experiences with this route would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Ray

Last I travelled on the Crescent NOL to NYP, I am pretty sure that they served breakfast out of NOL.

Thanks,

Ray

Last I travelled on the Crescent NOL to NYP, I am pretty sure that they served breakfast out of NOL.
Last year when we traveled from NOL to VA, Breakfast was served about 30 minutes after departure from NOL. IIRC you board around 7:30 AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back